Are you interested in an account from our shop, but do you have too many accounts already? Then you may like our account-turn in program!
For example ; you want to buy account “A” from our webshop which costs 100 euro for example.
You can/do not want to spend 100 euro on this account, but you do you have an account you barely play or want to get rid of.
Basically you can give us a detailed description of this particular account, for which we will give you a quote.
Let’s say you want to sell account “B” to us. For this particular account we offer you 50 euro cash OR 65 credits.
The credits (65 in this example) can be used to recieve discount on the account you wanted to buy ( Account “A”)
1 store credit equals 1 EUR.
1. You provide your account info, which we will check and confirm.
2. After the confirmation, we will lower the price of the account you want in return.
3. You checkout through our webshop.
4. We will process your payment and provide the login details of the account.
5. Deal done!
1. Time efficiency ; you will obtain and sell an account within 20 minutes!
2. Safety : we have a great reputation.There is no need to be worried about fraud issues when buying and selling your account to us.
3. You can turn in an account as many times as you want
4. Our terms of service do also apply to this program; means you have a 50 day warranty on hacked/reclaimed accounts. ( Keep in mind that we do our very best to obtain legit accounts, so chances are very minimal you would end up in this situation)
5. Every time you purchase an account you will be able to claim 300 gold for free. This also applies to purchased accounts with assistance of our store credit program.
You can only turn in 1 account at a time as discount towards another on our webshop
The account credit program is a discount feature. Its not meant as equal trading feature.
You get more value in credits compared to the cash option, because you are investing/purchasing in/from our webshop.
We still run a business, not a charity. Also the webshop price is based on several costs, such as (dutch) income taxes, value-added taxes, webshop/paypal costs. And the risk of ‘damaged’ accounts in terms of bans/in-game violations.